Mr. Horowitz focuses his practice on estate, gift, federal income, and generation skipping transfer taxation and related business transactional matters. He provides counsel to businesses and individuals on entity formation, tax efficient structures, and overall business strategies. Mr. Horowitz has extensive experience in preparing estate planning documents and implementing estate plans ranging from simple wills to complicated domestic and foreign trusts, for asset protection purposes, as well as drafting business transactional documents including purchase and sale agreements, limited liability operating agreements, and other corporate agreements.
Mr. Horowitz has experience in international tax advising foreign clients on inbound business and real estate transactions, as well as counseling domestic businesses on outbound foreign business activities. He also works with non-resident aliens on pre-immigration planning.
- LL.M., Georgetown University Law Center
(Certificate Estate Planning-International Tax)
- Dean’s List
- Wealth Strategies Journal Associate Editor
- J.D., University of Florida, Levin College of Law
- Dean’s List
- Entertainment Law Review, Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- B.S., Economics, University of Florida
- University of Florida Warrington College of Business
- Florida Blue Key, memberProfessional and Community Involvement
- Florida Bar, member
- The Real Property, Probate, & Trust Law (RPPTL)
- Tax Section
- Boca Raton Estate Planning Council, member